Hi everyone. Happy Friday as well!
A few days ago I was nominated for my first award my Bella & Moda . I love her take on fashion. She has got a great blog, and thank you so much for nominating me.
I am very new at this so I am not so sure how it goes but I am going to give it my best.
The rules of the Real Neat Blog Award are:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
The questions that were asked for me are:
- What are your hobbies?
My hobbies include Writing stories, Crafting. I love quilling. it passes the time and you can get so creative with it as well. Another hobby of mine is learning new things. I love to take up new courses and gain knowledge.
2. Who inspires you day to day?
My mother, without a doubt. She is always there for me, pushing me to keep on going even when I think it is time for me to give up. She is the rock in my life, without her I cant imagine what I would be.
3. What is one thing you would change about the world
Poverty. I have seen how people live in the rural areas and I find it very sad. Nobody deserves to live like that. They don’t have proper shelter to live in, they don’t have clean drinking water and much more.
4. Do you think global warming is our fault, natures cycle, or both?
Well I am no scientist. I am not quite sure, but I think both. I have no explanation to his question either, sorry.
5. Thoughts on Donald Trump?
I am not an American citizen, but I do hope Donald Trump will do well for America. As long as he does plan on helping America and making it a better place!
6. Where do you see yourself/ what are your future plans/hopes for in the next 5 years
I see myself as a business woman, working in my families company. My education should be completed by than, and married. Hopefully!
7. What is one thing you would tell your younger self.
Never allow someone to bring you down. KEEP GOING, and prove everyone wrong…
My questions to you:
- How do you feel about blogging?
- What is your favourite subject to study?
- What is one of your proudest moments in your life?
- Do you feel like you are doing everything you can do in life?
- What makes you happy?
- What is your dream in life?
- If you could meet an actor/ actress who would it be?
The bloggers I nominate:
Aqsa Rahim– she has a great blog and writes lovely posts. She’s a horror writer as well.
neha98blog- Her posts are so good I truly enjoy reading them.
Just Ruminating– His posts are really peaceful. A great blog to gain peace.
Anna Verburg – I love her style. I am not so great at fashion but this girl is.
Natalie Charmaine– Her beauty tips are awesome. I just enjoy it so much!
Bella & Moda– I had to nominate you like I said your fashion sense is so good. Thank you once again for nominating me, much appreciated.
It took me a long time to choose all of you, I would of chosen everyone because you all have great blogs with great posts.
I hope I did this right, and I hope you all enjoy!