Hello fellow bloggers! How has your week been? I hope yours has been better than mine…
Todays post as you can see is a Tag. This Tag was created by David, #theguywhosaidalwaysno, his blog is great, he has some tasty recipes.
I was tagged by the lovely artistbybeauty if you are not already familiar with her blog you should definitely check her blog out. She shares amazing opinions on beauty, art and much more.
The RULES for this TAG are:
- Mention the creator of the TAG.
- Use the image that you find in this article.
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
- Answer the questions.
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
These are the questions:
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
2. Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016 (even global event).
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want link a photo.
7. Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
1 . Frustrating, Creative, Confusing
2 . My mother and my brother.
3 . This year I didn’t travel as much as I am used too. I only Travelled to Thailand, Bangkok. Nearly every year I travel there with family for a family vacation almost. I enjoy the place a lot because I get to spend time with my family, without any disturbances.
4 . This year in Bangkok I decided to taste a Thai Dessert “Mango Rice” or “Sticky Mango Rice” I don’t know the name but I really enjoyed it.
5 . I don’t know why but I feel the presidential election in the US marked me. I am not from America but I felt that anything is possible if you put your mind to it.
6 . I don’t really like spending money, and to be honest it took me 2 days to think of an answer to this question. Ridiculous I know, but the only thing I bought myself this year was a Pink Dress.
7 . Do well in my education, Try my best to stay Positive, Make my family proud.
8 . It will have to be Singapore. I have been to Singapore through transit but I have never left the airport. Hopefully this year I can leave the airport and explore.
9 . I would love to taste Baklava. I love eating pastries and baking them when I can. And I have been dying to try Baklava for sometime now.
Bloggers I tag:
Thank you once again artistbybeauty for tagging me. I wanted to tag a lot more bloggers but the rule was 9. If anyone would like to be tagged tell me down below in the comments so I will know who to tag next time if I do get tagged again.
I hope you enjoy reading!