Hello everyone! Today I am doing another award post! Just yesterday I did one and today I am doing the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much Aqsa for nominating me for this award. Fellow bloggers you should check out Aqsa Rahim, I love her rants.
Now these are the rules of this award:
- Display Award.
- Thank the person who gave this award (and include a link to their blog.)
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate bloggers.
Now I have to share 7 things about me:
- When I was a child (and even now) I used to make up stories about random things. My stories seemed so real that my teachers used to believe them. I don’t think I got in trouble, though *not sure face*.
- I love travelling, learning and experiencing new cultures where ever I go, if I can.
- If you meet me, at first I will be shy but once I get to know you and you get to know me, I can’t stop talking. I think you will get tired of hearing me speak.
- I rarely eat breakfast. To be honest the only time I do eat breakfast is when I travel.
- I prefer to make birthday, anniversary any occasion cards rather than buying the cards from a shop. So yes, I think I am creative.
- I love watching Horror movies. I used to watch them on a nightly basis but I started watching Reality TV and now I am on a break from Horror.
- Most of the time I believe people come into our lives for a reason, to teach us some sort of lesson or help us in some way.
Wow, I can’t believe I just shared 7 things about me. That took me a long time to think of.
The bloggers I nominate are: ( You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to, this is just who I felt deserved this nomination.)
That’s it for this post. Again thank you Aqsa for nominating me.
I hope you enjoyed this post!