Hello bloggers around the world!
How is everyone enjoying their weekend? Mine is petty good so far.
Today I am back with another Tag as you can see it is the Blue Sky Tag. I was tagged by Waves of Awesomeness for this fun tag! I love the quotes Waves of Awesomeness shares, you should totally check it out!
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- Tag 11 people.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
1.) What is one of your favourite TV Shows?
Has to be Keeping up with the Kardashians . I love reality TV because of all the drama and what not. But if I am not in the mood for Reality TV I would choose White Collar I love the thrill and plus a con artist working with the FBI, what more.
2.) Cat or dog person?
I prefer dogs over cats. Sorry to all the cat lovers out there.
3.) Favourite book of 2016?
I loved reading the book Everything We keep by Kerry Lonsdale. The book kept on having unexpected twists that I did not expect and that I love about a story.
4.) What is one thing you wanna do before you die?
It would have to be to help the people in poverty and create for as many people a better life.
5.) What is your ideal vacation?
For me a place with culture and history and travelling with the people I love, that for me is an ideal vacation. No matter the location.
6.) What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
Don’t listen and become what other people want you to become. It took me a long time to register this in my mind but luckily now I have understood the meaning and no one can control me anymore.
7.) What is the craziest thing I’ve ever done?
Honestly I don’t know if I have done something so crazy. Maybe lying about my location to my family once.
8.) What is your spirit animal?
9.) Do you have any regrets in life?
My only regret was not being myself and allowing someone else to control me.
10.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself completing my education, running my family’s business along side my brother, and maybe married.
11.) What is something you’re bad at?
Drawing! I don’t draw very well I am really bad at it.
The questions I would like you to answer are:
- What is your favourite thing to do when you are bored?
- When was the last time you apologized to someone?
- Which song do you dislike?
- Have you ever been scared about something?
- Would you change something about yourself?
- What is your favourite genre of music?
- Do you think you are a creative person?
- What embarrasses you the most?
- Can you play any instruments?
- Have you won anything in a fair or by playing a game?
- What is your favourite flower?
That’s it for my post today! Thank you once again Waves of Awesomeness for tagging me in this tag.
I hope you enjoy reading my post!