Hello Bloggers! How is everyone’s week been going so far? Mine has been great.
The rules for this award are:
- Copy and paste the award to your blog.
- List 7 things you would do if you had less than a year to live.
- Thank your guardian angel.
7 Things I would Do If I Had Less Than a Year to Live:
- Travel to Egypt – there are a lot more places I would love to visit too but Egypt is more important than others. Just to be able to see the Pyramids will be a dream come true.
- Draw closer to God – I would love to learn more about God and focus more on the first 5 books of the bible in more depth.
- Learn a new language – Plenty of languages I would love to learn but since I only have less than a year to live I would choose Arabic.
- Help the underprivillaged – Helping people is a must and I would love to make a difference in their lives as much as I can.
- Pursue my passion – which is my family’s business. I would love to see it completely set up.
- Get married – I know I am still young but I only have less than a year to live and being able to spend my last days with the person I love would be more than peaceful.
- Spend time with my family – I would love to spend more time with my family and try out all different activities with them as much as I could.
I would love to nominate a few bloggers for this award as well because everyone is a guardian angel to someone and everyone is welcome to do this award as well because all of you are my guardian angels.
Thank you once again Jirah Merizz for nominating me it means so much to me.
I hope you enjoyed reading my post!